Contact me at

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Alcohol is a poison

     Planted grapes today, these are for eating. I am back at Spences Bridge for the next few days. There is still a lot of work that can be done, it is a beautiful place. About half of the vines are in the ground and the other half will be put in tomorrow.
     All alcohol is a poison to your body, if you drink a bit every day your body has to process that poison and eradicate the toxic alcohol overworking your organs also messing up both the digestive system and the brain. It is a slow downhill deterioration that happens to people who drink too much. The drinking habit is costly in both money and health, a poor investment into the future.
    Sunny, at least Ten Years Dry.
    Steve, working in the garden.
    Now in Spences Bridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment